Donny Hobbs, MA, LMFT, Certified Executive Coach, NLP Practitioner, Owner (he/him)
Donny Hobbs is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Executive Coach, and Leadership Development Consultant. He provides therapy for individuals (18+), couples, and families, and executive coaching for individuals and teams at the corporate level.
Donny's approach is holistic and systemic with a focus on personal and interpersonal development.
- Individuals, couples, and families impacted by OCD and Anxiety
- Individuals with Social Anxiety and other Phobias
- Couples therapy: Improving Communication and Connection
Executive Coaching & Leadership Development:
- Leaders and emerging leaders who want to deepen their capacity to lead others
- Organizations interested in developing up and coming leaders
- Leaders, managers and teams looking to optimize
- Stress Management for Leaders
- Becoming an Influential Leader
Donny specializes in treating Generalized and Social Anxiety, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). He received advanced training in Exposure and Response Prevention (EXRP) from the Center for Treatment and Study of Anxiety at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. EXRP is highly effective in treating anxiety and is recognized by the American Psychological Association as a best practice treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. EXRP is also a highly effective treatment option for those suffering from Social Anxiety Disorder.
Donny also incorporates clinical hypnosis, mindfulness, guided relaxation, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and mind-body techniques into the therapeutic process when and where it fits for clients. Clinical Hypnosis, NLP, and Mindfulness practices help clients change their relationship with difficult emotions and help develop an inner sense of peace and stability.
- Couples Therapy
- Exposure Therapy (EXRP)
- Clinical hypnosis
- Mindfulness practices
- Stress Management
- Culture & the Hybrid Workplace
- Resolving Conflict
- Energy Leadership
- EQ & Self-Leadership
- Leadership Development Programs
Clients interested in coaching services can contact Donny directly.
Cell: 651-300-5797 or email at: email@example.com